Thursday 30 October 2014

Reshuffling the filo family

After thinking (reasonably) long and hard, I decided to take the mini plunge. I didn't want to pay full price in case we didn't get along and I didn't want black or pink. So back to ebay. I decided how much i was willing to pay and scoured the listings. It seems like most minis are pink or black, but finally i found one, a mini Rio. This is also the time of year that Tkmaxx has their stock of filofaxes too, and at the same time the listing was due to end, I was in said shop eyeing up a lavender Metropol. But *bing* i won the Rio. 


I was so excited to see this as I had been after a Rio for a long time. 


But this little lady has been through a lot...theres a lot damage, some of it worse than i was expecting. The front cover appears to have cat scratches..


..The back looks like someone has used it to lean on and write on it...
And the strap looks cracked and worn.


But im giving her a chance. Ive ordered some notepaper as this will be a note filo. We'll see how it goes.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a shame your new Filo has had such a hard life. I do love that interior print, though, and the flap of leather covering the zip should be mandatory on all ring-bound planners.