Monday 7 July 2008

bleurgh

i know, 2 posts in one day is a bit extreme, but i wanted to get this out of my head.


today is a bleurgh day. it is a nothing day. it is a 'sit on the internet for hours' day, a 'sit on the sofa eating fatty rubbish whilst not actually being bothered to do anything' day. i want to do something with myself, with my life, but doing it seems like too much effort. the weather, which is swinging between sunshine and biblical downpours ( i swear im going to see Noah soon), sums up how im feeling.

ive been watching programmes on Judaism on the bbc iplayer and they really struck a chord. maybe im interested because marcus's family were Jewish, maybe im looking for something in my life. im already a non practicing Christian but maybe thats what im missing; the connection, the routine, the feeling of being part of something special.


who knows.

1 comment:

annie said...

i went thru a point in my life where i was searching as well. i eventually pulled myself thru it- but its hard to do that alone. if you would like to talk about it- lmk. email me. deanniecarol@yahoo.com then you can delete this comment.
annie